Vintage Glam Skirt Set -
Beautifully beaded sequin fabric, in gold, with some feather details on the sleeves.
The top fits 0-6 and the skirt is adjustable.
Lining is sewn in.
How to Reserve Your VIP Half Off Dress
1. Rent the dress like a normal dress, by selecting the dress and dates, and checking out. Pay for rental and shipping
2. Enjoy the dress during your 5 days. This dress does not need to be washed before shipping it to us, but please do pickout anything stuck in the dress, shake off all sand, make sure it is completely dry
3. Mail off the dress on day 5- We will send you the return shipping label - returns go to us this time
4. Tag us in your posted photos, we love to see them!
What are Traveling Dresses?
This year we have decided to add Traveling dresses to our rental site. This will be a few hand chosen dresses to be available to our VIPS for a much lower cost- There will be a signup with dates, and we will change the dress each month. Dresses can be kept for 5 days, and must be cleaned before being sent to the next renter. Any damage must be reported immediately to keep this list working properly. Not all dresses will be adult dresses, I expect to have some kid's one in the mix too!
Rental Dates Details:
Please ensure you've checked the calendar and watched for any delays due to Sundays and holidays. I recommend giving 2 business days cushion between arrival date and the date of your shoot when possible in case of shipping delays. If it is late because of USPS, and you did not allow these two days for mail delay, you may miss your session date and no refund will be given.
-Double check that you enter the right shipping address! And email address.
-------------Important Information- Please Read---------------
-Always tag us when sharing: Instagram.com/flutterdress (@flutterdress)
- Although we do our best to keep our dresses in mint shape, please accept that these are used dresses and may not be in perfect condition before placing your rental order.
- If you are late with return shipping, we will be billing you for the extra time and you may no longer be eligible for future rentals. It's unfair to everyone else and really can mess up the schedule. Being done early is totally fine.
-You are required to clean the dress and slip unless stated above. Here is how to clean the dress in general:
- Hand wash option: Filling a tub with slightly warm water and some detergent (for really bad stains, spot soak in oxy clean) and hand washing usually makes it super easy.
- Machine WASH option: Gentle cycle, low/medium heat wash and low/medium heat dryer.
- If the dress is returned without cleaning it first, you will be charged a cleaning fee. This can be from $40 to the full cost of the dress, if it is no longer cleanable. Things like Arizona red dust and mud should be cleaned right away to avoid staining- and actually anything left on the dress too long can stain it. The dress should never be shipped partially or fully damp as it will mold in the mail and be beyond repair. It must be FULLY dry before shipping.
- If the dress is damaged: We understand things happen, and we will have to access the damage for any repair fees that may apply, up to the full cost of the dress if the damage is not repairable. If it arrives to you with any noticeable stains or tears please send us photos (to email@example.com) the first day you get it so that we are aware of when it was damaged.
- Rentals cannot be worn for events such as weddings, they are just for photoshoots or the photo-only portion of an elopement (ceremony and photos, not dinners or receptions). The wear is much greater for receptions and they don't bustle so they're not suitable as rentals for events. They are available for purchase as well, so check our main website if you'd like to buy one! flutterdressshop.com/buy
For further details read our FAQ